Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hi! I'm Erika and this my webpage. I created this informative website as a task with Writing ESCO, which is an ESL and Web Development course. If you would like to hire me, fill up the contact form found on this website. Below is my Resume, and some examples of online websites and articles or reviews I've made earlier.

Skills
Graduated with honors from York Univery
12 years of article marketing experience (specifically intended for Internet based viewers)
7 years of website creation experience.
Competent, team player employee with a taste for particulars.

Work Experience.
Writing ESCO,2010 - Present
Staff Manager
In command of arranging a international crew of internet writers to suit a specialized set of advanced objectives and goals.
- Set new records for production, increasing production by 18% all over the globe
- Accurately operated regular logs of project distribution
- Managed QA for global creation over a large crew of content writers

Self-employed Web Developer
2007-Present

Additional Skills
Fluent in Bengali
Superior competence using a various choice of office software

Some of my work can be found here:

No comments:

Post a Comment